Online Bill Payment Now Available - Click Here
Payments on CG&S accounts are due by the 25th of each month. Fertilizer payments are due by the 10th of each month to qualify for discounts.
2021 CFA Ag Production Financing Program Info 2021 CG&S Letter
135 N Main Hillsboro, KS 67063
Hillsboro Hoop Building
Hillsboro Crop Production
Hillsboro Business Office
Hillsboro, Kansas (67063)
- Cattle Backing Down
- After the triple digit gains to start the week for live cattle futures, Turnaround Tuesday action has the board giving back 15 to 75 cents. Cash trade through Tuesday remains light, with USDA confirming limited sales from Monday in KS and WCB from $119 and $123. Tomorrow’s FCE sale has...
- Cotton Prices Find Tuesday Strength
- After a mixed close to start the week, Tuesday cotton trading has the board up from 27 to 44 points. The Crop Progress from NASS showed that 78% of the 2021/22 cotton crop was squaring and 37% was setting bolls. Cotton conditions were seen as a Brugler500 score of 363....
- Beans Gaining with Follow Through
- Following yesterday’s gains, domestic soybean futures are up another 2 1/2 to 7 1/2 cents so far. Dalian No2 Soybean Prices were lower on Monday, with November down 36 yuan/MT to 4,360 (~ $18.523/bu). Soymeal futures on the CBT are up $5.20 to $5.50/ton. BO futures are red so far,...
- Wheat Prices Mixed at Midday
- Wheat trading had the board climbing early in response to early overnight losses. At midday though, SRW futures are back in the red with losses of as much as 1 3/4 cents. KC wheat is still black following this morning’s bounce. Midday HRW futures are up by 1/2 to 3...
- Hogs Firm but Red
- Midday losses for lean hogs are limited to less than 50 cents so far. August contracts are still black by 7 cents at midday. USDA’s National Average Morning Base hog price for Tuesday was 36 cents stronger at $103.93. The CME Lean Hog Index for 7/23 was a penny stronger...
- Midday Corn Fractionally Weaker
- Front month corn futures are trading red through midday, with most contracts fractionally to 1 1/4 cents weaker. Silking progress had advanced to 79% of the national crop according to NASS as of the 25th. The Crop Progress report also showed 18% of the national crop had reached the dough...