Online Bill Payment Now Available - Click Here
Payments on CG&S accounts are due by the 25th of each month. Fertilizer payments are due by the 10th of each month to qualify for discounts.
2021 CFA Ag Production Financing Program Info 2021 CG&S Letter
135 N Main Hillsboro, KS 67063
Hillsboro Hoop Building
Hillsboro Crop Production
Hillsboro Business Office
Hillsboro, Kansas (67063)
- Wheat Futures Still Under Pressure Early Tuesday
- Wheat futures are 6 to 17 cents lower as we get into the Tuesday daytime session, with MPLS the firmest. On Monday, wheat prices ended the first trade day of the week with losses. CBT wheat futures closed the session 6 1/4 to 7 1/2 cents weaker. HRW wheat futures...
- Cotton Futures Take a Stab at a Turnaround Tuesday
- Cotton futures are up 66 to 76 points this morning, making the best effort of the field crops thus far toward a Turnaround Tuesday following the triple digit Monday losses. July and October were the weakest on Monday, closing 205 and 246 points in the red respectively. New crop futures...
- Soybeans Turn Mixed After Bearish Monday
- Soybeans lost a little momentum following the +2% drops sustained on Monday. They are 7 cents lower to 6 cents higher this morning, with spot July in the plus column. At the Monday close, domestic soy futures were sharply lower, as beans were down 2.4% to 3%, meal gave back...
- Cattle Futures Hold Their Ground As Beef Prices Take a Breather
- Front month cattle futures closed a nickel in the black to $1.25 higher. June fats were up 67 cents but still a discount to the cash market. USDA reported limited $124 trade for fancy cattle in NE on Monday; trade was otherwise quiet. Last week’s cash sales were mainly $119-$120...
- Corn Down 5 to 10 Cents in Early Tuesday Trade
- Corn prices are extending their Monday losses early on Tuesday, down 6 to 10 cents. Front month corn futures ended the Monday session with 25 1/4 to 31 1/4 cent losses. Preliminary OI data suggests the losses were long liquidation with preliminary open interest dropping 8,909 contracts. Old crop basis,...
- Hogs Drop in Tandem with Feed Grains
- The most active hog futures ended the session with losses of at least $1.75. June futures expired 20 cents higher. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $116.89 on Monday afternoon, following a $2.37 pullback. USDA reported the WCB afternoon average price at $132.28, with the country’s high at $136....