Online Bill Payment Now Available - Click Here
2024 CFA Production Financing Program Info
Please contact CG&S or our CEA risk management Advisor Matt Hartwell for all of your grain and risk management needs.
CEA Risk Management Advisor
Thank you for the past, present, and future support of Cooperative Grain & Supply.
135 N Main Hillsboro, KS 67063
Hillsboro Hoop Building
Hillsboro Crop Production
Hillsboro Business Office
- Wheats Extend Bounce through Wednesday
- Front month wheat futures were 1.7% to 4.4% higher on the day, led by the December HRW contract. Open interest in the Dec contracts is falling ahead of First Notice Day. At the close HRW futures were 16 ½ to 27 cents in the black. Front month spring wheat prices...
- Beans Neutral to Product Weakness
- Soybeans initially started the midweek session with weakness, but rallied back to close fractionally mixed. Jan futures stayed in a 15 cent range on the day. Soymeal futures were near their lows for the close with $2.10 to $6/ton losses. Soybean Oil prices were also weaker with 15 to 66...
- New Lows for Corn, Still Closes Higher on the Day
- The corn market closed mixed as Dec continues to lose open interest for deliveries. The more active contracts rallied a nickel from their lows and closed with 2 to 2 ½ cent gains. The March contract’s $4.70 low for the day was a new contract low. Trade estimates ahead of...
- Cotton Closed Neutrally Red
- After seeing a 110 point trading range from -30 to +80, cotton futures ended the midweek session with losses of 1 to 6 points. OI data from ICE suggests the December contract has just 93 active contracts, with ~789 deliveries so far. USDA reported 185,312 bales were classed on 11/28,...
- Midweek Gain for Lean Hogs
- Front month hog prices added another $1.07 to $1.60 to the upside on Wednesday. Dec futures still remain below the index, but only increased 5 cents on the day. The CME Lean Hog Index for 11/27 was $71.66, down by another 67 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was...