Online Bill Payment Now Available - Click Here
NEW CEA RM ADVISOR ANNOUNCEMENT
Matt Hartwell joined CEA as a risk managagemnt advisor on February 21, 2023. Matt has a B.A. from the University of Kansas and is a graduate of the KSU MAST program. He has ten years of sales, marketing and account management experience along with twenty years of commercial grain production and operations managenet experience.
Please contact CG&S or our CEA risk management Advisor Matt Hartwell for all of your grain and risk management needs.
CEA Risk Management Advisor
Thank you for the past, present, and future support of Cooperative Grain & Supply.
2023 CFA Ag Production Financing Program Info Hillsboro, KS 2023 Marketing Brochure.pdf
135 N Main Hillsboro, KS 67063
Hillsboro Hoop Building
Hillsboro Crop Production
Hillsboro Business Office
- Midday Cotton Trading Higher
- Cotton futures are currently 44 to 71 points higher led by the Dec contract. December is still a 4.68 cent discount to the spot July contract. USDA’s weekly Export Sales data showed 267,767 RBs of old crop cotton was booked during the week that ended 5/25. That was a 9-wk...
- Hog Market Higher at Midday
- Lean hog futures are gaining 0.77% to 2.2% so far through Friday. The summer months are leading the way. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price dropped $4.21 on Friday morning to $81.37. The 5/31 CME Lean Hog Index was $79.63 after a 10c boost. Weekly FAS data had 22,617 MT...
- Mixed Midday in Cattle Market
- Midday cattle futures are trading $1.15 higher in the June, but down by 22 cents by the Dec contract. Feeder cattle are mostly weaker through midday, pressured by corn’s strength. The cash market on Thursday saw cattle trade hands from $175-180 in Texas and up to $188 in NE. USDA...
- Wheat Futures Higher for the Weekend
- The midday quotes have wheat futures in the black. Chicago wheat is trading up by 4 to 5 3/4 cents after initially fading by ~8. KC wheat prices are trading 5 1/2 to 7 cents higher so far. MGE spring wheat is up by as much as 2% leading the...
- Soybean Futures Currently in Black
- Midday beans are off their lows and trading near the session highs through Friday’s midday. July is currently up 19 cents for the 30 1/4 cent range. Soymeal futures are also off their lows at midday, but still 50 cents to $1.40 in the red. BO prices are leading the...
- Corn Market Rebounding
- Futures tried to fade into the weekend, though the midday quotes have the board back in plus territory. July futures have seen a 20 cent range so far from -11 1/4 cents, and are currently near their highs on an 8 3/4 cent gain. The other contracts are also up...