Online Bill Payment Now Available - Click Here
2024 CFA Production Financing Program Info
Please contact CG&S or our CEA risk management Advisor Matt Hartwell for all of your grain and risk management needs.
CEA Risk Management Advisor
Thank you for the past, present, and future support of Cooperative Grain & Supply.
135 N Main Hillsboro, KS 67063
Hillsboro Hoop Building
Hillsboro Crop Production
Hillsboro Business Office
- Corn Trading at Overnight Highs Monday Morning
- Corn futures are at their overnight highs so far with prices 2 to 4 cents in the black. The market faded on Friday with 1 ¾ to 5 cent losses across the front months. May futures were still up by a net 11 cents for the week, and Dec prices...
- Wheat Cautiously Firmer into New Week
- The wheat market is fractionally to 4 cents stronger cautiously after overnight trade. Friday’s double digit selloff flipped the week’s move to net lower across the U.S. wheat futures. Chicago prices were down by 17 to 18 ½ cents on the day. That left May SRW at a net 15c...
- Friday Strength for Cattle Futures
- Feeder cattle prices led the way higher on Friday, ending up by as much as 1.7%. Despite the strong finish to the week, March feeders were still down $1.60 wk/wk. Fat cattle rallied $1.50 to $3.10 on the day, pushing the April contract to a net 55 cent gain for...
- Cotton Gaps Weaker into New Week
- The cotton market is trading off the overnight lows after gapping lower to start the new week. Futures are still down by 30 to 122 points this morning. Futures will see expanded 5 cent limits on Monday after the old crop contracts ended the Friday session down the limit. Board...
- Beans at Overnight Highs into Monday’s Day Trade
- Soybeans are trading with 5 ½ to 9 cent gains this morning. They ended the last trade day of last week with double digit gains for old crop and 6 to 7 cent gains in new crop. The May contract finished the week with a net 9 ½ cent gain....